With such a show-stopping frock, I was glad to see a simpler hairstyle not try to compete with her Reem Acra gown and floral diamond buds. Personally, I think her look is lovely, so I'm glad to share this hairstyle with you.
Taking inspiration from 70's icon Ali MacGraw, Ken Paves created her simply timeless look. The key is to keep things straight and shiny, so find out how he did it when you
- Start with towel-dried hair and add a serum like Ken Paves Healthy Hair Shine Serum.
- Part down the middle and blow-dry straight with a mixed-bristle brush (like a Mason Pearson).
- Flat iron the hair and for added sleekness and pull low and tight before securing with an elastic. Wrap some hair around the base of the ponytail to hide the band, if desired.
- For added shine, add more serum but leave a little texture around the hairline (i.e., don't slick hair back super-straight). This prevents the look from becoming too severe.
- Help the look stay all day, or night, by finishing up with hairspray such as Ken's Healthy Hair Strong Hold Shaping Spray, which he used on Eva.