Natasha Bedingfield always looks casually graceful, and at the AMAs last night, her soft, textured hairstyle was pretty without looking too formal or overdone. The stylist who created her look, Caile Noble of the Serge Normant at John Frieda Salon in LA, gave us a step-by-step breakdown on getting this look right. So to find out how to re-create Natasha's subtly tousled shag on your own, just keep reading.
- On dry hair, spritz your roots with a volumizing spray.
- Use a small round brush while blow-drying, focusing on creating tension at the roots. This will add further lift to the style.
- Blast the ends with cool air to enhance shine within the style.
- For even more texture and a roughed-up effect, add dry shampoo throughout the hair.
- Then, for a side-swept finish, push the bangs off to the side and set with hairspray.