Lovely mother-to-be Lily Allen debuted a sophisticated vintage-inspired look last night in London. Her shimmery charcoal eye makeup is simply pretty, so for tips on creating a similar look at home, just keep reading.
- Begin by applying a black liquid eyeliner like Essence Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner In Black ($3) along your upper lash lines, dragging a small "tail" out just beyond your lashes for a subtle cat eye.
- Then, use a carbon black cream shadow like Topshop Cream Eyeshadow in Darkness ($14) on your lids from lash line to crease.
- Blend in an aubergine shadow like Smashbox Eye Shadow in Cabernet ($16) starting from the inner corner of your eyes to right above your irises.
- Highlight your brow bone with a champagne-colored shadow like Urban Decay Cream Shadow Eyecolor ($17) to create contrast.
- Finish up with several coats of black lengthening and volumizing mascara on your upper lashes.
Image Source: WireImage