Krysten Ritter always looks pretty, but last night while in attendance at both the GQ Men of the Year party and a wrap party for BFF & Baby, she was wearing a particularly ravishing palette. With pretty semisheer washes of neutral color and eye makeup that had a lot of impact without looking heavy, this look is perfect for times when you want to go subtly dressy. So to find out how you can get it at home, just keep reading.
- Start by waterlining your upper lash rims (focusing on keeping the line thicker toward the outer corners) with a black waterproof pencil, like Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in Black ($14).
- Sweep on a shimmery beige eye shadow like Bobbi Brown Metallic Eye Shadow in Golden Peach ($20).
- Finish with several coats of black lengthening mascara on your upper lashes, with a light coat on your lower lashes.
Cheeks and lips:
- Use a large brush to dust a neutral rosy blush like Dolce & Gabbana Luminous Cheek Color in Caramel ($44) on the apples of your cheeks.
- Line your lips with a neutral pink liner like Essence Lip Liner in Cute Pink ($1), and then follow over it with a sheer lipstick like Essence Lip Liner in Cute Pink ($1).