At the 2010 Emmys, Jenna Fischer sported some loose, elegant waves on the red carpet. Tresemmé Celebrity Stylist Mara Roszak created the sexy style, and the styling products were surprisingly inexpensive. Find out how to re-create Jenna's hairstyle when you keep reading.
- Part hair off-center while the hair is still damp.
- Apply Tresemmé 24 Hour Body Root Boosting Spray ($4) onto the roots and distribute through the rest of the hair with a brush.
- Use a dime-sized amount of Tresemmé Fresh Start No-Frizz Creme ($4) on the ends of the hair and blow-dry with a medium round brush.
- Next, use a one and one-fourth inch barrel curling iron to make natural-looking waves. Do this by rotating the direction of the iron, leaving the ends out of the iron.
- For some volume and height, tease at the crown. Use the fingers to break up the style, and spritz on Tresemmé Naturals Finishing Spray ($4) for hold.