Still haven't gotten your Halloween nail art together yet? Your nails will look on-trend in minutes with this chic yet festive nail art look, courtesy of Jin Soon Choi. Black and white polishes mix together to create a grungy look that can either work with your costume or stand alone. And since it's meant to look disheveled and smudged, it's basically foolproof. See how to get the look and shop it below!
- Start by applying the Jin Soon Power Coat Base Coat.
- Next, swipe two coats of Nars Ecume for a white base color all over the nail.
- Paint two coats of Jin Soon Obsidian, a glittering black shade, on top of the white polish, making sure you cover the white polish completely.
- Dab a makeup sponge in nail polish remover, and wipe random parts of the nail to get the scratched, grunge effect.
- Finish with Jin Soon Matte Maker Matte Top Coat to seal the deal.