A floral hair accent is feminine, especially when paired with soft curls. Stylist Jonathan Hanousek, who has worked with stars like Christina Applegate and Maggie Gyllenhaal, worked his magic with Keri Russell last night to create this beautiful updo. "She's wearing a vintage dress that feels a little sassy," he said. "Adding the flower really made the whole look feel summer-chic." To find out how you can get Keri's stylish, easy-to-do hairstyle, just keep reading.
- Jonathan applied MoroccanOil Light though the hair, and then used a diffuser to blow-dry Keri's naturally curly locks. He then ran his fingers through her hairline to break it up.
- To add a touch of refinement to Keri's waves, he used a one-inch barrel curling iron through some of her curls.
- Then, he sprayed on Moroccanoil Glimmer Spray, raking it through with his fingers and pushing it away from Keri's face.
- Next, he pulled her hair into a side ponytail, tied the ends into a knot, and pinned the ponytail in a tousled bun.
- A spritz of Fekkai Sheer Hold spray ($23-$35) was used for hold.
- And for the pièce de résistance: "Keri loves flowers in her hair and said right off that she wanted to wear a flower with that dress," Hanousek said, so he added the Jennifer Behr flower as a finishing touch.