The holidays have a funny way of sneaking up, but just because it's the 11th hour, doesn't mean you can't still find amazing gifts. So if you're a bit behind on your shopping list, no fret. See six quick and easy ways you can make it all come together now.
- All-about-the-nails gift kit: Nail polish is hotter than hot these days, with brands like Revlon, Essie, and OPI making a wide array of gorgeous shades. Need some suggestions? Check out our picks for November and December, and toss in some manicure and pedicure tools to round out the set.
- The drugstore goodie basket: Put together a basket of beauty products featuring drugstore favorites, new and old. Suggestions: Dr. Pepper Lip Smackers, Cetaphil facial cleanser and moisturizer, CoverGirl LashBlast mascara, Nivea A Kiss of Cherry Tinted Lip Care, Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad, Jergen's Natural Glow, Elnett hair spray, Yes to Cucumbers facial towelettes, and Neutrogena Rain Bath.
- The gift of spa: Whether they prefer a pedicure, back rub, or everything in between, spa gift certificates are an excellent choice for any giftee. Check SpaFinder for a list of providers.
- Go the electronic route: Gift cards are always a reliable option, and big-time beauty retailers like Sephora and Ulta make it easy for you both with electronic gift certificates. Not only does this method eliminate paper or plastic cards getting lost in the shuffle, but it's immediate, too.
- Beauty at their door: Instead of sending your friend or loved one out for a service or product, why not bring the goods to them by signing them up for a beauty delivery service, like Birchbox? Or, try PopSugar's Must Have box, which is full of goodies ranging from homewares to snacks to lipsticks.
- DIY: Nothing says, "Hey, I think you're great" more than a homemade present, such as these scented bath salts or candy cane body scrub.