Laura Mercier Goes Digging For Gold
This summer, Laura Mercier goes for the gold with her Gold Digger collection. It contains 11 color products and one dual-sided eye brush. As expected from the name, the range consists of metallic gold, platinum, and bronze blushes, bronzers, eye shadows, nail lacquers, and lip glosses.
My favorites are the Eye Color Pots (more on these later), 24 Karat gold polish and the bronze Lip Glace. Products are already available in stores, so check it out and tell me what you think.
- Laura's famous Lip Glace ($22) now comes in three new shades: gold, bronze, and platinum.
- Eye Colour Pot ($32) houses a satin cream eye shadow on top and a loose powder matching metallic shadow to create a sexy and intense eye. Available in bronzed gold, solid gold, and white gold.
- Dual Eye Colour Brush ($34) is a limited-edition tool to help with the application of the Eye Colour Pots. The cream end has flat, tapered oval bristles and the other has medium-length round bristles for the loose powder.
- Bronzing Duo ($32) is a compact that contains a slightly shimmery long-wearing bronzer on one side and a bright blush on the other. Available in Coral/Bronze and Pink/Bronze.
- Nail Lacquer ($15) now comes in 24 Karat (gold) and Platinum (shimmery silver). This high-shine polish is formaldehyde free, and it helps protect nails from splitting or peeling.