Depending on where you live, September is either still stuck in summer heat or is winding down into cooler weather. Either way, it's a good time to try out some fall trends, and I've rounded up some of my favorites! To find out what they are,
- The angled bob, as shown on Jenny McCarthy, is a chic, of-the-moment 'do that flatters many face shapes. It's so easy to wear, and it's surprisingly easy to maintain.
- Plum nail polish is great for this transition from summer to fall. Darker shades will be huge this fall, but if you're looking for a way to ease into it, try Maybelline Salon Expert. I love the shade Bitten Plum, and it can be yours for less than five bucks.
- Coco Mademoiselle is going to be everywhere, thanks to a push from Chanel. Fortunately, it's a lovely scent that I've recently rediscovered. Expect to smell a lot more of it...
- Bare Escentuals lipcolor in Rose Crepe ($15) is a limited-edition shade exclusive to Sephora. It's a soft rose color that's a stronger than your naked lip color, but not so intense that it shouts out at people. It's also a natural choice: it has no artificial dyes and is colored with minerals.
- Too Faced has a limited-edition color palette ($28) that was devised with fashion brand Miss Sixty. What better way to celebrate Fashion Week? Plus, for those of you who caught Molly talking about PopSugar on CNN, I've got a secret for you: This is the palette that we used to make her camera-ready. It's Pop-, Fab-, and Bella-approved!
- Ted Gibson Goodnite isn't necessarily a must-have. Considering its $200 price tag, it's really a "wish-I-could-have." It's a luxurious serum that moisturizes dry, damaged hair and balances both dry and oily scalps. If I win the lottery, I'm going to try it out.
Got your own must-haves? Let everyone know what they are!