- Ha! Beauty Addict and I are both giggling as Doogie Howser shills for Old Spice.
- Want to become a cosmetic chemist? The Beauty Brains outline the process.
- Marc-y Marc Jacobs is releasing lighter versions of his fragrances. Nylon fills you in.
- Hair today, gone tomorrow: Beauty's Spot alerts us to an at-home peach fuzz remover.
- Beauty Banter gives us a rundown on all of the new MAC collections. It seems like there's too many to keep track of lately.
- Fashionologie has the first looks at Jessica Stam's new dark cropped hairstyle in ads for the Fall 2008 Giorgio Armani collection.
- Chandler Burr gives a five-star rating to unisex fragrance Sienne l’Hiver. He describes it as "virtually perfect, a truly intelligent scent." I can't wait to check it out.
From Our Partners