Maggie Gyllenhaal showed off a sultry look at the premiere of Nanny McPhee Returns last night, complete with perfect deep red lipstick and a purple-brown smoky eye. Find out how to re-create the look from Cover Girl makeup artist Molly Stern, who did Maggie's makeup. For the scoop, just keep reading.
- Molly began by smoking Maggie's eyes out with Shu Uemura IR Purple 795 Pressed Eyeshadow ($20).
- Then, she lined Maggie's top lash line with Shiseido Automatic Fine Eyeliner in Brown ($29) and smudged out her bottom lash line with Cover Girl LiquiLineBlast eye liner in Violet Voltage ($8).
- Molly finished up by putting two coats of brown mascara on Maggie's top lashes and added a little black mascara on the ends to give the look more impact.
Cheeks and lips:
- Molly used a powder brush to sweep Chantecaille Aquablush in Daring ($42) over the top of Maggie's cheekbones.
- For Maggie's lips, she used Cover Girl Outlast Lipstain in Saucy Plum ($8), and then slicked sheer gloss on top.