I've gotta hand it to Megan Fox for this hairstyle. Whether or not you're a fan of this actress or the look, it definitely seems like a hard one to pull off. From the front, it appears like any other slicked-back style, but it's actually a French twist created with two sections instead of just one. If you were loving this updo, find out how Fekkai stylist Renato Campora created it when you
- Apply Fekkai Coiff Controle to damp hair, then brush and dry it.
- Section the top of the hair aside and tease the bottom all the way around.
- Add Pomade Cristal and create texture by pulling the bottom portion of the hair to one side and twist. Secure with pins.
- Join the top portion of hair to the rest of the hair by following in the direction of the twist, tucking and pinning it all away.
- Finish off the super sleek look with Glossing Sheer Shine Mist.