For Mila Kunis's Golden Globes look, Lancôme makeup artist Tracey Levy created a pretty palette to complement her emerald green dress. For Mila's eyes, Tracey used Lancôme Color Design Five Pan Palette in Coral Crush and Color Design Five Pan Palette in Teal Fury (both out next month). On her cheeks she used Blush Subtil in Sheer Amourose ($30), and for her lips she used L'Absolu Nu in Coral Ribbon, which will be out in March.
For her hair, Tresemmé celebrity stylist Mara Roszak gave Mila a French twist. To find out how she did it, just keep reading.
- Spray Tresemmé Naturals Finishing Spray ($4.50) on damp hair and rough blow dry to add body.
- Section off the top half of your hair and apply Tresemmé 24 Hour Body Root Boost Spray ($3.50) to give hair lift at the crown.
- Blow dry the top section, pin curling from front to back to add wave and texture.
- Pull the bottom section of your hair back tightly and gather as if you are creating a ponytail.
- Twist your hair upward starting at the nape of your neck and insert pins in a crisscross pattern at the crease.
- Undo pin curls on top section and tease your hair at the root.
- Brush the top section backward and tuck it underneath into French twist.
- To set your hair, spray on some extra-hold hairspray.
- Finally, to soften the look, gently loosen your hair around hairline and ears.