You'll be green with envy when you see Origins' latest skin care line, Origins Organics. Although the line launched in late fall, the products are intended to soothe dry, winter skin and hair.
All of the products are certified organic by the USDA, which is a huge step for a beauty company. Now, this doesn't mean that the products are 100% organic; it means that a large part of the products are made with certified-organic ingredients. Make sense?
To find out the highlights and prices of each of the nine products,
- Foaming Face Wash ($25) is made with 73% organic ingredients. It's made with aloe to moisturize, soothe and calm as well as organic olive oil, clove, rose, lavender, patchouli and red thyme essential oils to smooth and purify the skin.
- Purifying Tonic ($25) is a face toner made with 95% organic ingredients. It is made with willow bark, salicylic acid, and organic vinegar to get rid of bacteria and dead skin.
- Nourishing Face Lotion ($42.50) is made with 95% organic ingredients. It contains shea butter, karite nuts and organic cocoa butter to soothe dry skin as well as organic glycerin, linoleic acid-rich organic sunflower oil and organic coconut oil to prevent dehydration.
- Soothing Lip Balm ($15) is made with 97% organic ingredients. It's a fabulous vanilla balm that smoothes, softens and conditions dry lips. It contains organic shea and cocoa butter as well as organic sunflower, safflower, and palm oils.
- Hydrating Body Lotion ($35) is made from 87% organic ingredients. It is made with sunflower oil to strengthen the skin's barrier as well as organic glycerin, soy lecithin, coconut and palm oils to moisturize, hydrate and revive the skin.
- Cleansing Body Bar ($15) is made from 90% organic ingredients. This bar removes tough surface debris and environmental impurities while keeping your skin smooth and moisturized. It contains organic coconut oil, pure organic palm oil, organic clove, rose, lavender, patchouli and red thyme essential oils which generate a fabulous smell.
- Silkening Body Spritz ($25) is made from 95% organic ingredients. It is made from organic soy lecithin and organic sunflower oil to hydrate and soften the skin. The 360-degree pump is cool because it allows you to turn the bottle upside down to mist hard-to-reach areas with ease.
- Body Pampering Massage Oil ($30 ) is made from 95% organic ingredients. Not only does this smell great, it also deeply moisturizes, protects and soothes the skin without any gross, greasy after-effects. It is made from organic jojoba oil, organic fennel, organic chamomile and organic clary sage rejuvenate and soften the skin.
- Conditioning Hair Oil ($22.50) is made from 98% organic ingredients such as organic sesame seed oil, organic sunflower oil and organic olive oil to hydrate, protect, condition and nourish the hair without causing build up to weigh hair down.