Earlier today while promoting The Three Musketeers in Berlin, Milla Jovovich debuted a striking new hair color. Not only does the beautiful soft copper, complete with buttery blond highlights, make her skin glow, but it also accentuates her stunning blue-green eyes. Thinking about trying out this light red hue yourself? Check out some suggestions below for getting a similar look, five different ways:
- For a true, rich copper: Try Frédéric Fekkai Salon Color in Lucy 6R Copper.
- For subtle color plus highlights: Try L'Oréal's two-step Couleur Experte in Ginger Twist ($14), a light golden copper brown.
- If natural hair dye is what you seek: Naturtint's Permanent Hair Colorant in 8C Copper Blonde ($17) is ammonia-free and made with vegetable ingredients.
- For something with a bold red intensity: L'Oréal's Superior Preference in Intense Red Copper ($9) will provide just the right amount of vibrancy for the more daring.
- If you're feeling noncommittal: Try a demipermanent, like Umberto Beverly Hills' U Color Italian Demi Color Kit in 8.43 ($12), a light copper-gold.