While Aquarians may be the popular ones, Pisceans, who fall under the 12th sign of the zodiac, are some of the most empathetic souls around. Imaginative and understanding, people born under Pisces can also be described as romantic, comforting, intuitive, and, at their worst, even tortured. This arts-loving bunch is usually attracted to the water and swimming; their sign is two fish, after all. Famous Pisceans include Queen Latifah, Jessica Biel, Eva Longoria, Rashida Jones, Ashley Greene, Drew Barrymore, Eva Mendes, and Rachel Weisz.
To bring out your inner Pisces beauty: Strike a balance between the edgy and ethereal, wearing sparkly polish in sea green (your color) or violet. Accessorize your hair with cute accents to bring out your feminine side, but then bust out a temporary tattoo to showcase your chameleon-like ways. To find out more about the Pisces-themed products above, just keep reading.
- Eau de toilette: Soular Therapy Astrological Heavenly Body eau de toilette ($26), featuring fresh, watery-green aromas of oakmoss and palmarosa.
- Multitasking, gentle cleanser: Zodiac Baby Pisces shampoo and wash ($20), scented with notes of aloe and pitaya.
- Double fish pendant: Alex Woo Little Fishes pendant necklace ($178), a gorgeous piece of jewelry showcasing two fish, the symbol of the dual natures of a Pisces.
- Violet shadow: Too Faced Exotic Color Eye Shadow in Violet Femme ($18), a shimmery purple shadow that can be used to create an angelic look with a light touch, or a more intense style when layered.
- Green polish: Forever 21 Sea Green Nail Polish ($3), a cool-toned hue that beautifully represents the Pisces sign.
- Iridescent polish: Money Now Sleep Later ($16), an alternating purple-turquoise iridescent that perfectly suits the Piscean spirit.