The new Urban Heat Collection from Prescriptives is a beautiful summer product range. It contains a total of 14 items in five categories. They include two limited-edition kohl eye pencils (which have been formulated extra soft for smudging), eight vivid Colorscope lip glosses, one new Colorscope creamy eye shadow, two Colorscope eye colors and one neutral-colored Colorscope lipstick.
Overall, it is a sexy, but clean and vibrant line. It contains pale metallics and bright accent shades that can be worn in the daytime and then darkened for a more sultry evening effect. I've got all of the info on each of the new products, so if you are interested in the prices and a brief color description,
- Colorscope Lipcolor in Majorcan Sand ($17.50) is a natural looking cool, creamy brown that looks amazing under the new Sporty lip gloss.
- Kohl Eye Pencil in Blue Grotto ($18.50) is a long-wearing, water-resistant deep teal eye liner.
- Kohl Eye Pencil in Purple Rain ($18.50) is a brown, aubergine eye liner.
- Colorscope Creamy Eye Color in Lychee ($18.00) is a sparkling, crease-resistant eye shadow in a pale gold shade.
- Colorscope Eye Color in Plum Noir ($18.50) is a long-wearing, silky powder eye shadow in a new, dark, purple shade that can be worn in the crease or used as an eye liner.
- Colorscope Eye Color in Aegean ($18.50) is a bright, sheer and shimmery turquoise accent shadow.
- Colorscope Lip Glosses ($17.50 each)
- Trendy is a soft, muted beige.
- Sporty is a sparkling bronzed copper.
- Gutsy is a bright, sheer coral.
- Giggly is an opaque, poppy pink.
- Feisty is a deep rosy, henna brown.
- Sassy is a dense, dusty rose.
- Stylish is a lighter, lilac rosy shade.
- Edgy is a deep, glossy wine.