We already learned that Bobbi Brown Cosmetics were used on the wedding party for the big day. As for the exact shades used, we might never know, although Bobbi Brown herself had a few recommendations for how to get Kate's look on her brand's Facebook page:
- Even out the skin with a corrector, concealer, and a foundation.
- Apply an ivory shadow to the lid.
- Follow with Rockstar Metallic Eye Shadow on the lower lid.
- Apply Slate Eye Shadow on the crease.
- Line the upper and lower lash lines using Black Ink Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner.
- Finish the eye makeup with two coats of Black No Smudge Mascara.
- Apply Pale Pink Blush to the apples of the cheeks.
- Sweep on Pink Quartz Shimmer Brick high onto the cheekbones.
- Finish with Sandwash Pink Lop Color on the lips. Top off with Crystal Gloss.