Scarlett Johansson took home a Tony last night for her Broadway debut in A View From the Bridge, and her purple and pink makeup palette accentuated her winner's glow. To create this pretty and sexy look, makeup artist Gianpaolo Ceciliato used products from Dolce&Gabbana's The Makeup line, which Scarlett fronts. To find out how he did it, just keep reading.
- Gianpaolo began by lining Scarlett’s inner and outer eyelids with Crayon Intense Eyeliner in Dahlia ($29).
- Next, he blended the purple shadow from the Eyeshadow Duo in Dazzling ($36) and the pink shadow from The Eyeshadow Duo in Guilty ($36) on her eyelids.
- To complete the eye look, Gianpaolo applied several coats of black mascara on her top and bottom lashes.
Lips and cheeks:
- To complement the smoky eye, Gianpaolo kept the rest of the face natural by applying a bit of Luminous Cheek Color in Provocative ($44) on the upper portion of Scarlett’s cheeks.
- Then, he finished the look off with The Classic Cream Lipstick in Nude ($30) on her lips.