This newish makeup set from Scott Barnes is such an awesome buy I had to make sure you were in the know. Inside of this beautiful brown Glow Box ($75) are seven different items to help you create a gorgeous, golden, sun-kissed look. I've long been a part of the lengthy list of Scott Barnes fans who include, Kate Hudson, Jennifer Lopez and SJP, because once you try his products, it's pretty hard not to fall in love. I swear that the creaminess of his foundation and lip slicks alone are enough to send me head over heels.
Scott Barnes is definitely more of an artist than a commercial brand, meaning that new products only come out when the timing is right as opposed to launching four or so different collections a year. So having a basic set like this enables you to create a timeless look. Here's a list of the products as well as the cost of what they sell for individually (I just love a great beauty bargain):
- Super Luscious Lash Mascara in black ($20)
- Pressed Powder Bronzer in St. Tropez ($33) — a deep, matte shade
- Loose Powder in Diamond Dust ($28) — a shimmery setting powder
- Three (super shiny) Flossy Glossies in Pretty Penny, Heavenly and Wishing ($22 each)
- and five Hydrating masks ($35)