One of my favorite headbands, which just happens to garner tons of compliments when I wear it, has a stylish floral accent affixed to it — much like this Flat Flower Headband ($22) from J. Crew. And now that April showers have brought us May flowers, it's the perfect time to add a floral accent to your beauty wardrobe. Here are five fun, festive hair accessories with floral touches.
To see them, just keep reading.
- Mellow yellow: The great thing about yellow is that it goes with just about everything, like this Wrinkled Rosette Headband ($32) from Anthropologie.
- Outdoor Tasha "Tulayla" Flower Clip ($28) has just the right amount of romantic flair, complete with chiffon petals and clusters of pearly beads.
- Shop the kids' aisle: Did you know the kids' aisle is a great place to find inexpensive goods? For a true feminine touch, J. Crew's Girls' Fleur Hair Clip ($7.50) would look pretty paired with a breezy sundress.
- Versatile pin: Even though it's got a fancy edge with its sparkly rhinestones, I'd wear this Filigree Gentian Barrette ($18) with anything from a grungy t-shirt and platform heels to a black cocktail dress.
- Vintage-inspired finds: Most of what's on Etsy is one-of-a-kind, but a search for Vintage Chic set of pins.
- Bright and preppy: When you think of bright and preppy, what store comes to mind? If you said Gap, that's exactly where I found this well-tailored royal blue Floral Appliqué Headband ($7.50).