Tina Fey looked charmingly retro at the Golden Globes, with killer hot pink lipstick and amazing porcelain skin. If you loved her look too, Ana Marie, the Lancôme makeup artist who did Tina's makeup, has a step-by-step for re-creating it. To find out what to do and what colors to use, just keep reading.
Face and cheeks:
- Ana Marie used Lancôme Absolue Foundation in Pearl ($57) to even out Tina’s complexion, applying it with a foundation brush and then blending with a damp sponge to make the foundation more transparent.
- To create cheek color that would last throughout the awards show, Ana Marie layered two different blush textures over one another: a cream blush, Lancôme Color Design Creme Blush in Petticoat Pink ($27), and then a powder blush, YSL Blush Variation in #18 Coral Sand ($44).
- Ana Marie lined Tina's top and bottom lash lines with black liner and curled her lashes.
- She then applied coats of lengthening black mascara to create separated, dark lashes.
- Ana Marie lined Tina's lips with Lancôme Le Lipstique in Sheer Natural ($23.50), then filled them in with Lancôme Color Fever Shine Lipstick in Tempt Me ($25).
- To finish, she topped Tina's lips off with Lancôme Juicy Tubes in Cherry Burst ($18).