We just found out the contents of Noemie Lenoir's and Selita Ebanks' makeup bags, and now I've got insight into what cosmetics supermodel Veronica Webb can't live without. On Tuesday evening, Veronica auctioned off pieces from her jewelry collection at an event (sponsored by Lancôme) to benefit her charity The Macedonia Fund. Veronica started the fund a year ago in memory of her mother; it helps disadvantaged children attend the Key West Montessori School for free. Not only am I pleased to see her using her celebrity for a good cause (now that's model behavior), but I also learned about her favorite beauty products.
My initial instinct is that she had some type of affiliation with Lancôme, but actually, she doesn't. A makeup artist simply turned her onto a few treats and now she's smitten. If you want to know what they are (and they're not all Lancôme, either),
- "Lait-Crème Concentrè Face Cream by Embryolisse is super moisturizing and never sticky. I also love Kiehl's Rare-Earth Facial Cleansing Mask — I use it religiously once a week."
- "I never leave the house without Lancôme Color Fever Gloss in Molten or Color Fever Shine Lipstick in Pixel Pink designed by Thakoon (which is unfortunately discontinued now). A blush of color on the lips wakes up and focuses your face instantly."
- "MAC Pinch o' Peach blush is like a pot of sunshine."
- "I blend Lancôme Maquicomplet all around my under-eyes, on my eyelids, on my brow bones, and across my temple to get rid of little red lines. It also brightens my eyes in a way that coffee can't since I usually get six hours of sleep."
- "The wand on Lancôme L’Extrême Mascara is great for defining and elongating lashes — it's as if a makeup artist applied it for you."