For Wedding Season on the Sugar Network, I've brought you a bevy of posts about bridal beauty. Before we move onto the honeymoon, I wanted to recap the BellaSugar wedding beauty advice I've offered so far. Here's everything you need to do to make yourself beautiful for your big day.
- Six months before the wedding, start planning and pre-primping.
- Three months prior, focus on your teeth and your health.
- With two weeks to go, get your hair and skin ready.
- One day before, worry about the last-minute details.
- On the big day, follow this handy timeline.
- Finally, keep this beauty survival kit on hand during the ceremony and reception