Maria Del Russo, Editorial Assistant
- L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream ($10): The creamy shea butter keeps my hands smooth, even in the frigid New York temps.
- CK One Color Mascara ($18): The ultimate all-in-one mascara, CK One's wand has a handy twist cap that allows you to either lengthen your lashes or add a boost of volume with one click. My makeup bag just got a little bit lighter.
- Ted Gibson Polishing Hair Sheets ($25): The weather's supposed to be rainy this week, which means an unfortunate hair situation is likely. But a swipe of one of these sheets will help me keep things in check.
- NCLA The Ab-Strakt Nail Wrap ($13): My polish loves to chip at the most inopportune times, and a messy manicure is a Fashion Week faux pas. NCLA's nail wraps stay put and I'm obsessed with the brand's fun, punchy designs.
- Ito En Oi Ocha Green Tea ($25 for 12 bottles): I am the worst at keeping hydrated when I'm busy. But this season, I vow to keep a bottle of my favorite green tea in my bag at all times, giving me zero excuse not to sip, sip, sip.