Melissa Liebling-Goldberg, Fashion & Beauty Director
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipstick ($34): I love the look of a gloss, but who wants to constantly reapply on the go? This lipstick provides sheer color that's utterly unsticky and leaves behind a perfect stain.
- Serge Normant Meta Revive Mini Dry Shampoo ($15): Hats look fabulous and keep you toasty warm, but they wreak havoc with your hair. I keep mine looking fresh with this dry shampoo, and the handy minisize even fits in the smallest purse for on-the-go touch-ups.
- Fresh Brown Sugar Hand Cream ($19): While I know my gel nail polish will keep trucking through the whole week, I want to make sure the rest of my hands stay up to snuff. This decadent cream keeps my skin and cuticles in tip-top shape and smells fantastic, too!
- Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Smart Gel BB ($36): You have to be camera-ready all week long, so great-looking skin is a must. I am obsessed with this BB gel for giving great coverage without the cakiness.
- La Mer The Eye Concentrate ($180): Between the chilly temperatures, constant eye makeup, and late nights, it's not hard to end up with bags under your eyes. It's a major splurge, but nothing works better for me than this heavy-duty eye cream.