Easter Egg Nail Art DIY
2 Easy Easter Egg Nail Art DIYs You Can Do in 5 Minutes
Photo 2 of 6
- File and shape your nails in a natural square or roundish shape.
- Apply a base coat like JINsoon Power Coat ($18).
- Apply JINsoon Dolly Pink ($18) on the entire nail bed.
- Apply JINsoon Poppy Blue ($18) about two-thirds of the way from the top of the nail, closer to the cuticle area, creating a few curved lines and filling in to the tip of the nail.
- For a three-toned look, apply Formula X for Sephora Seismic ($11) over Poppy Blue in the same manner as you applied Poppy Blue.
- Finish with a high-shine top coat like JINsoon Top Gloss ($18).