For some, success can come pretty naturally, but for others, it's something they struggle with every single day. Either way, it's important to remember that willpower can play just as big of a role in how much a person prospers as natural ability does. Some of the most successful people to have ever lived were not the smartest or the richest, but the people who had the most perseverance. Luckily, these habits are ones you can strive to practice every day to become the most successful version of yourself.
- Wake up early. After all, Benjamin Franklin did say "early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise."
- Have a morning routine. Whether it's working out, making breakfast, or doing the crossword, it's good to start your day off with structure.
- Plan your entire day. Creating and maintaining a daily schedule will make sure you stay as productive as possible.
- Don't procrastinate! Waiting to complete tasks can lead to unnecessary stress and cause you to lose focus.
- Make time for personal projects. Work is important but so are the projects that you're personally passionate about.
- Read and/or watch the news. This will help you remain well-informed so that you can connect with others.
- Make time for physical activity. A healthy mind equals a healthy body and vice versa.
- Make lists. This is the easiest way to stay organized while making sure you're fulfilling all your responsibilities.
- Focus on the positive. Nothing good can come from dwelling on the negative.
- Review your short-term and long-term goals regularly. By doing this, you can prioritize your goals to become more efficient and productive.
- Have a mentor that you can observe and consult as often as possible. No woman is an island.
- Keep a notebook or journal handy. This is a great way to help you track your progress with projects and goals.
- Be open to feedback and constructive criticism. Looking at your work from a different point of view could help you notice flaws you wouldn't have otherwise.
- Don't overthink things. Your gut instinct is probably right, so why fight it?
- Step back and reflect on your day as a whole. It's important to try different things but also understand what routines and habits work best for you.
Product Credit: Bauble Bar earrings, Vita Fede ear cuff, Vanessa Mooney choker, Bauble Bar diamond necklace, Dannijo dreamcatcher necklace, AS29 bracelet, Pearl Collective bracelet, Michael Kors bangle, Fallon ring, Vita Fede bracelet and ring, Sarah Chloe ring. Joseph coat