Source: Getty / James Devaney
- It appears that Beyoncé has removed her "IV" wedding tattoo, which she got for Jay Z after their engagement.
- The Standard Hotel staffer who leaked the Jay Z and Solange Knowles video was fired for breaching security policies. However, he or she reportedly made $250,000 from the video.
- Rihanna and Drake have reportedly split again after "another fight." Their on-again, off-again romance had been back on since around February, and a source says "he is too in love with her, which has always been the problem."
- Rihanna is also under fire for mocking a teenage girl who wore a Rihanna-inspired dress to prom. The singer alluded that the girl looked like a bat.
- Emile Hirsch shared a sweet photo of his 6-month-old son, Valor, who is too cute for words.
— Emile Hirsch (@EmileHirsch) May 14, 2014
- James Franco went on a huge rant on Instagram about Spring Breakers 2, saying it isn't being done with his consent and will be a "horrible film" akin to "jumping on board a poison ship."
- Lily Allen turned down a role on Game of Thrones because the writers wanted her to be incestuous on screen with her real-life brother, Alfie, who plays Theon.
- Here's something you don't hear every day: a cat saved a boy from a vicious dog attack. Watch the amazing video:
- Casey Kasem was found in Washington state on Thursday, three days after a judge ordered a search for the former Top 40 host.
- New York Times executive editor Jill Abramsom was suddenly fired yesterday after allegedly complaining about unequal pay.
- The National Sept. 11 Memorial Museum opened today at Ground Zero for victims, survivors, and rescuers from 9/11. It opens to the public next Wednesday.
- After nine wildfires hit San Diego, thousands have been ordered to evacuate. More than 9,000 acres have burned so far.
- Your daily dose of cute: here are some sleepy puppies.