- For roasted red pepper sauce:
1 7-ounce jar roasted sweet red peppers, drained and chopped
2 teaspoons capers, drained
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
3 tablespoons basil, cut in a chiffonade
1 tablespoon Oxymelo Vinegar and Thyme Honey or balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons asiago cheese, sliced thin
- For feta, kalamata, and mint topping:
2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/4 cup kalamata olives, diced
1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
1 teaspoon mint, cut in a chiffonade
- For bruschetta:
1 baguette, sliced into 1/2-inch pieces on the diagonal
Olive oil, for drizzling
3 cloves garlic
4 tomatoes, seeded and diced
10 basil leaves, cut into a chiffonade
- To make roasted red pepper sauce: In a small bowl, mix peppers, capers, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and basil. Top with vinegar. When serving, top with a thin slice of asiago cheese.
- To make feta topping: In a small bowl, mix feta, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, kalamata olives, olive oil, and mint together.
- To make bruschetta: Slice the baguette into pieces on a diagonal. Drizzle with olive oil, and then grill on medium heat until golden brown. When bread comes off the grill, rub each side with a garlic clove.
- Let guests spoon the sauce of their choice onto baguette pieces. For a classic bruschetta, top each piece of baguette with a spoonful of tomato, a pinch of basil, a drizzle of olive oil, and a small pinch of salt.
- Other, Snacks
- North American
- Serves 8