Olivia Wilde and Jessica Chastain Team Up For Calvin Klein
Olivia Wilde and Jessica Chastain treated themselves to a fashionable Valentine's Day yesterday. Both ladies dressed in Calvin Klein to attend designer Francisco Costa's Fall 2013 show. After posing outside, they retreated to the front row — check out POPSUGAR Fashion's review of the Calvin Klein show.
Yesterday was a special one for both Olivia and Jessica. It's Olivia's first Valentine's Day after getting engaged to Jason Sudeikis, and she certainly had romance on her mind. She tweeted, "90% of people get laid on Valentine's Day. The other 10% get cards. Good luck." Jessica, meanwhile, has a new guy in her life. Jessica Chastain's dating Gian Luca Passi de Preposulo, an executive at Moncler, according to reports.