Britney succeeded yet again in making more headlines than any other star with her ongoing custody battle and upcoming album. We found out that Blackout is being released earlier than planned, and we got a sneak peek at the new (official) cover. After arriving late to court on Thursday, she was awarded one supervised overnight visit a week, and to celebrate she took herself shopping. Here's what else went down:
- Lindsay is still in Utah but she's got her new boyfriend Riley to keep her company in between visits from her Dad and prepping for her next role.
- Pictures surfaced of Penelope Cruz and new boyfriend Javier Bardem on a hot and steamy vacation and the new couple took their love public in L.A.
- Orlando Bloom was in a late night car crash, raising the question: Why don't celebrities just hire drivers?
- Reese's divorce from Ryan was finalized this week, but that didn't slow Reese down. The strong Southern girl looked gorgeous at the premiere of Rendition with Jake and Meryl and went for a run.
- Eva Mendes was everywhere this week, from TRL, Letterman and the cover of Gotham Magazine, to the premiere of We Own the Night with her hot co-stars Mark and Joaquin.
- The Affleck brothers had a long week of promoting Gone, Baby Gone with magazine interviews and screenings, but Ben ended up back with his girls Violet and Jennifer on Thursday.