The biggest thing on my docket this week was the real start of Fall TV. We welcomed back old favorites which made us laugh — like The Office, excited — like Heroes, angry — like Grey's, and at times sad — like Ugly Betty. We also officially fell in love with some new TV — like Chuck. Oh, and I've totally given into the guilty pleasure and fabulous clothing that is Gossip Girl. Now if only I could figure out my TiVo schedule. Sigh, I totally have a life. Here's what else went down:
- Clooney and Sarah crutched around New York. Well, she crutched and smiled while he looked hot and carried her extra shoes. Sweet.
Jack BauerKiefer got a DUI. Ugh, not another one.
- Sad face, Becks' dad had a heart attack. Posh rushed to be by his side.
- Garner continued to be the most dimpled and most endearing actress in Hollywood. Especially when she talks about Violet & Ben.
- Britney had her typical highs and lows, but it was better than last week. But her boys always have each other. Plus, her song is killing it on iTunes!
- Jessica and Cash are back together and lovey dovey with a vengeance.
- The Jolie-Pitts had another full week — charity, and school for Mad, nametags for Zahara, and toys (with a smiley Shiloh).