This morning we brought you a few tidbits from our exclusive interview with Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt, including their thoughts on Twitter and Spencer's plans to run for office. The couple had plenty more to say about watching The Hills, relationship advice, and their biggest regrets. Here are more highlights:
- Spencer on whether or not their relationship drama is real: In real life I did get drunk, and I did get sleazy, and I haven’t heard the end of it. And Heidi talks about it all day long, and we do fight about that. I was totally out of line. So for the last three years, I’ve had my partying in check. The Hills just put me in a bar for three and a half hours just sitting there with a lot of tequila. It just wasn’t a good thing. That’s all really real.
- Heidi on whether or not she watches the show: No. I can’t do that. I don’t watch it. It’s too much for me.
- Spencer on their plans to get married again: At this point Heidi laughs at me when I talk about getting married again. You know, she says, how could you disrespect me again? I’m kind of in the hot water world. I would love to go back to Cabo and have another Cabo wedding ASAP.
To see what else Heidi and Spencer had to say about relationships and what's coming, just
- Spencer on their reported wedding date: I don’t know where that came from. I love when people tell me I have a wedding date set. First off, we’re not booking any wedding anytime soon until you talk to Heidi’s mom. She said I drugged her daughter into marrying her last time so I don’t know. That would be false.
- Heidi on how to stay together on reality TV: Right now it’s been really hard for Spencer and I to stay together. When stuff happens like last night on the show, what are you supposed to do? It’s so much harder than it happening in real life, because everyone’s watching it. It’s mortifying. I understand how people don’t stay together on these reality shows.
- Spencer on what's next: Heidi’s five-song album, mini EP, Wherever I Am comes out on iTunes April 28. I don’t know if that’s as juicy as you were looking for, but hey.
Guess we'll have to wait and see if a wedding really is in the works for these two, but in the meantime it sounds like they've got plenty of other projects on their plates that they're ready to share with the world.