As we wrote this morning, Johnny Depp's daughter Lily-Rose has been receiving treatment for an illness in a British hospital for the past nine days. InTouch Weekly is reporting that her sickness came from stepping on a rusty nail at the family's farmhouse in France. Unfortunately, after the wound was left untreated, Lily-Rose developed blood poisoning and her condition rapidly deteriorated, affecting her organs. Thankfully, Depp's rep is now saying that Lily-Rose is doing much better. We are so happy to hear this news, and our thoughts and well wishes continue to be with the family and little Lily-Rose. We are sure that she is getting the best care possible and we sincerely hope this story has a happy ending.