Source: Getty / Jon Kopaloff
- Justin Bieber was detained at LAX for almost four hours of "routine secondary questioning" due to his previous criminal charges.
- Miley Cyrus was released from the hospital after a nine-day stay and is feeling "much better."
- The royal tour has ended, and things came to an emotional and moving conclusion for Prince William and Kate Middleton. Don't worry — we got one last adorable look at Prince George before they left Australia.
- More big news for Seth Meyers: he will host the 2014 Emmys this August!
- No spoilers, but Parks and Recreation had three big cameos in last night's finale that you won't soon forget.
- Beyoncé released her "Pretty Hurts" video online, and, to no one's surprise, it's so good that it hurts.
- Neil Patrick Harris thought the How I Met Your Mother finale was legen—wait for it—dary. OK, maybe not in so many words, but he said he liked the way the series ended.
- The live-action Peter Pan movie, Pan, just got even more star-studded. Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevigne will join Hugh Jackman, Rooney Mara, Garrett Hedlund, and newcomer Levi Miller in the upcoming film.
- Totally outrageous news! The cast has been revealed for the live-action Jem and the Holograms movie, and Nashville's Aubrey Peeples will play the titular rocker.
- Just as President Barack Obama arrived in South Korea, reports of a North Korean nuclear weapons test arose.
- Cliven Bundy, a Nevada rancher who fought the government's attempts to stop his cattle from grazing on federal land, caused an uproar when he suggested black people would have been better off as slaves. He stands by his controversial comments, saying, "I am not a racist."
- Poker player Dan Bilzerian — who is known as Instagram's biggest playboy — threw a naked porn star off his roof during a party.
- There are "Cinderella" foot surgeries now to make women's heels fit perfectly. You can also get your toes shortened or lengthened.
- Your daily dose of cute: this puppy's just being Miley.