- See a sneak peek of Kate Moss's Playboy photo shoot, which will be unveiled today in London.
- Actress Maria Bello came out in a New York Times essay.
- Paul Walker was doing charity work in his final hours.
- Tyrese Gibson broke down in tears at Paul Walker's crash site.
- See the NSFW Kardashian Christmas card. Can't wait to see how Kanye West will photoshop himself into this one!
- Speaking of the Kardashians, Kim went on a Twitter rant against an "ignorant" commenter who criticized her parenting skills.
- Tom Daley, aka that cute British diver everyone was obsessed with back in the 2012 Olympics, revealed that he is dating a man. Watch the video below.
Keep reading today's speed read.
- Amazon unveils Prime Air, their new drone delivery system, which will get packages to customers in a matter of hours. Watch it in action below.
- Black box data has been recovered from the deadly Metro-North derailment crash in New York. According to early reports, speed may have been a factor.
- Browns player Josh Gordon made NFL history on Sunday, becoming the first player to go over 200-yards receiving in back-to-back games.
- Black Friday retail sales were down from last year, making it the weakest holiday Black Friday since 2009. One reason could have been the many pre-Black Friday sales that retailers were offering this year.
- Another possible reason for low Black Friday sales: everyone is waiting for Cyber Monday. See the best Cyber Monday deals for clothing and beauty.
- Troubled Toronto mayor Rob Ford stole a musician's seat at the Bills-Falcons game and got called out about it on Twitter.
- Your Daily Dose of Cute: a puppy celebrating its birthday with a cheeseburger.
- Joe Jonas goes there in a new essay he wrote about his time with the Jonas Brothers, including about his time smoking pot with Demi Lovato and Miley Cyrus.
- These tales from Disneyland employees will really make you look at the theme parks in a different light.
- Ron Burgundy (aka Will Ferrell) joined a newscast in Bismarck, ND, over the weekend. No surprise here, it was hilarious.