- John Mayer and Katy Perry pose for their first portrait together for the cover of their new single, "Who You Love."
- Natalie Portman says that Chris Hemsworth's wife, Elsa Pataky, stood in for her during a love scene in Thor: The Dark World.
- Paul Walker's teenage daughter, Meadow, is having a hard time dealing with his death.
- Hey, Sandra Bullock: Glee star Chord Overstreet wants to date you.
- Josh Brolin and Diane Lane are officially divorced.
- Britney Spears's new album, Britney Jean, is out today, but the reviews aren't looking good.
- What does Christopher Walken do when he can't catch a cab in NYC? He bums a ride from two happy fans.
- A Nigerian man survives nearly three days submerged in a capsized boat off the coast of Nigeria after he found an air pocket. He was rescued by a team of divers.
- Kanye West stormed off stage during a concert in Tampa, FL. He said it was because of some woman named "Laura."
Keep reading for more from today's Speed Read.
- Ryan O'Neal defends his ownership of a portrait done of Farrah Fawcett by Andy Warhol after the University of Texas claimed Farrah left the piece of art to them in her will.
- Sam Champion is leaving Good Morning America for his own show on The Weather Channel.
- Police in Iceland made their first fatal shooting while taking down a gunman in Reykjavík yesterday.
- Sony says they sold 2.1 million units of PlayStation 4 in November, so why can't anyone find one anywhere?
- Shanghai teens are ranked the best students in the world in math and science. Meanwhile, the US is ranked 36th and the UK is ranked 26th.
- This might be the best grocery store in America. And no, it's not Wegmans or Trader Joe's.
- Here's what it would look like if your favorite Disney movies were written by Woody Allen.
- Lesson learned: if you send Peyton Manning a wedding invitation, he will reply! However, he probably won't go to your wedding.
- Remember that epic airplane note-passing war that went viral on Thanksgiving? Turns out it was all a hoax.
- It's the year of the self so let's look back at the most important selflies of 2013.
- Your Daily Dose of Cute: A baby fell asleep on a tiny puppy.