Source: Getty / Marc Piasecki
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West may be preparing for baby No. 2. Kim reportedly wants to "get pregnant right after the wedding" so her kids can be close in age.
- Scott Eastwood is the new Ryan Gosling. He was cast in Nicholas Sparks's The Longest Ride.
- Entourage's Kevin Connolly and his model girlfriend, Lydia Hearst, split after over a year together.
- Pippa Middleton has been accused of "faking" her curves in the royal wedding three years ago. An etiquette expert claims Pippa "had a false bottom" and it was an "optical illusion."
- Meanwhile, one royal is just like us — Prince William was spotted chowing down on nachos at O'Hare airport in Chicago.
- Nick Carter and Jordan Knight reenacted their classic boy-band poster poses, and they're ridiculously amazing.
- Donald Sterling, the LA Clippers owner who was recently "banned for life" from the NBA after racist remarks, is reportedly battling prostate cancer.
- A Minnesota teen planned a school massacre, but thankfully police were tipped off early and able to intervene.
- These Marines really, really love "Let It Go." It's worth watching until the 2:20 mark — trust us:
- The 2-year-old cancer patient who had a pizza party thrown for her by Reddit is now cancer-free. It's OK to cry all over again now.
- Snapchat introduced real-time video and instant messaging, so you can broadcast even more of your life.
- A teenager took his 89-year-old great-grandmother to prom because she was never able to go to hers.
- Your daily dose of cute: this dog toy will make you smile.