- Crust Ingredients:
- •1 cup unsalted butter
- •2/3 cup sugar
- •1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- •2 cups all-purpose flour
- •1/2 cup raspberry jam
- Filling Ingredients:
- •16 oz. cream cheese
- •1/2 cup sugar
- •2 eggs
- •1 tsp vanilla extract
- Topping Ingredients:
- •4 cups peeled, cored, and sliced apples, from about 6 medium apples •1/2 cup dried cranberries
- •1/3 cup sugar
- •1/2 tsp cinnamon
- •1/2 cup sliced almonds
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Cream butter, sugar, and vanilla. Blend in flour to form a ball.
3. Press dough onto bottom and about 2 inches up sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
4. Spread with a thin layer of raspberry jam.
5. Refrigerate crust while preparing filling.
1. Combine cream cheese and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
2. Pour over jam-covered crust.
1. Toss apples and cranberries with sugar and cinnamon; spoon over cream cheese layer and sprinkle with almonds.
1. Bake torte at 450°F for 10 minutes; with torte still in oven, lower heat to 400°F and bake for 40 additional minutes.
2. Chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour to firm up filling.
3. Use a thin knife to carefully loosen torte from sides of pan and remove. Transfer to a serving plate and enjoy!
- Desserts, Cheesecake
- North American