- Miley Cyrus shows off a nude leotard with, um, a little something extra in this holiday-themed Love Magazine promo.
- On who should play him in a movie, David Beckham says Brad Pitt is "the obvious choice," but he does have some backup actors.
- Speeding may have been the cause of the deadly crash that killed Paul Walker and his friend, driver Roger Rodas; sources close to Roger say that he "was not a reckless guy."
- Twenty years after their divorce, Sean Penn and Madonna are looking close while helping the Haiti reconstruction effort.
- Basketball baby on the way! Michael Jordan and his wife, Yvette Prieto, are expecting their first child together.
- As the stunning Entertainment Weekly cover girl, Sandra Bullock tells the mag, "Life is a series of disastrous moments and things that will break your heart."
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West made sure to snap a quick bathroom selfie before his Yeezus show in Miami.
Source: Instagram user kimkardashian
Keep reading for more from today's Speed Read.
- A derailed New York City-bound train has killed at least four people and injured dozens more.
- Longtime New York Observer editor Peter Kaplan, who hired then-unknown freelance writer Candace Bushnell to write the love column "Sex in the City," has died at age 59.
- Cards Against Humanity does Black Friday like nobody else.
- A thorough list of all the times that Peeta messes up in Catching Fire.
- The Bachelor producer Elan Gale got into an epic note-passing battle with an annoying passenger on his delayed flight.
- Of course there was a stun gun fight in the mall on Black Friday, because why wouldn't there be?
- Some women are reportedly getting fired for being too attractive.
- One of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade performances didn't go over well with viewers (no, it wasn't Austin Mahone).
- Your daily dose of cute: Gisele Bündchen's baby daughter Vivian is already perfecting her yoga moves.
Source: Instagram user giseleofficial