Paris' Plan For World Domination
- Paris has been approached to star in a Marilyn Monroe biopic and in September will start filming The Hottie and the Nottie. When asked "who's the director?" she replies, "I don't know. All I know is I'm the star."
- While in the middle of the interview, Paris says, "I have to go to the restroom," then disappears. She returns 20 minutes later. "Sorry, my friend called. Her boyfriend dumped her. I told her she's hot and she should be single."
- I wonder when she first realized she could make millions just by being Paris. "I don't really know, a couple years ago. I realized that everything I put my name to is successful." Is she dreading the moment when a project fails? "No. They always work."
- Paris admits some positives have come out of the sex tape scandal: "I'm a stronger person now. I've been through a lot of traumatizing experiences at a young age, but you can't dwell on things. I didn't do anything wrong. It was someone else doing something bad. I don't think about it. Ever."
- When was the last time a shop closed for you to go shopping? "All the time. I just did Gucci, Chanel, Prada, Louis Vuitton. In Toronto, they're all in the same street, so I had them stay open for an extra three hours. I bought a lot. I don't even want to think about how much. I love to shop."
- Paris' final goal? "World domination." And for the first time in the interview she smiles.
Paris tells all to the UK version of Marie Claire. In it she talks about wanting to change how people see her, not sleeping around and shopping. Here are some highlights from the interview:
For more pictures from Marie Claire, and to read the full interview read more