Back of Madonna Cools Off After a Heated Show in Romania Madonna took a dip in her hotel pool while touring through Romania yesterday. She continued to keep her bikini bod covered with her modest choice of swimwear, but she wasn't holding back on stage this week. She caught some fire for speaking out against the discrimination of Romanian gypsies at her Bucharest show but has since fought back by releasing a statement saying she felt "compelled" to comment on the situation. View 5 Photos › Photo 1 Photo 2 Photo 3 Photo 4 Photo 5 Comments StarPill 8 years ele.. i know what u re saying .. i didnt imagine is that bad.. but italians that live in romania are saying that the media always exaggerates..anyway as i said before.. there are also italians , bulgarians or other some other nation selling drugs and committing crimes .. and tbh all the ppl i know working in italy are good ppl .. they work there for 10 years or so .. and when some gypsie does smtg wrong they have a lot of problems just cause they are romanians..and i dont think that is fair.. i just came from a music fest in hungary and met a lot of italians.. i can say none of them looked up on me .. i made a lot of friends.. and i`m not ashamed i`m a romanian girl ... never been and never will be StarPill 8 years i live in Bucharest .. so i can tell mia and middle line are 90% right.. and the other 10% goes for the few normal and ok gypsies we have in romania.. I dont evan think they wanna do school or be educated .. my mom is a teacher in romania.. and she told that most gypsies take their kids to school just so they can learn how to read , write and basic math.. so that they cand later be able so obtain driving licence .. and when they grow up they will do what their parents thought them,, and that is breaking the law.. and that is the main reason why countries like England or Ireland don't allow romanians to get a work permit .. or that is also the reason why work willing romanians in Italy are discriminated (and there are a lot of romaninans working in Italy or Spain ) ..just because 4 or 5 gypsies stole from a jewelry shop or have commited crimes.. But i dont think gypsies are the only ones doing those stupid bad things.. and prolly madonna has still no idea about these facts.. jaan_black 8 years and why is she speaking? Burkina 8 years When you go there and experience what they do, THEN talk. jenni5 8 years Ugh stick to singing. Wish celebs would stay out of politics. sugajen 8 years Asides from politics. I hope when I'm her age I can pull as young and hot a boyfriend. Also she is super ripped. ilanac13 8 years i think that celebs often try to use their position to speak out on things, and it's rarely taken well. i think that she did what she felt was right for her, but oh well...what can you do right? Yoonyah 8 years Totally love her !!!! cherrypie61 8 years I think I'm the only one who noticed Madonna wearing a bra? under her swimming suit? Why? Weird.. Burkina 8 years The ones there hurt a lot of people and steal. Of course Im not going to generalize a whole group of people coz that would be wrong. Papaver 8 years Criminals? Since when Gypsies are criminals? Burkina 8 years Why is she defending criminals?