- Nonstick oil spray
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon store-bought or homemade vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chocolate caramels, such as Rolos, halved
- 1 cup peanut butter cups, such as Reese's, quartered
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray two baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars using a stand or hand mixer until fluffy. Add water and vanilla; mix on low until combined. Add eggs, and beat on low until combined.
- Add flour mixture, and mix on low until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips, caramels, and peanut butter cups.
- Scoop tablespoon-sized cookie dough pieces onto baking sheet, leaving 2 inches between each cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Desserts, Cookies
- North American
- 36 cookies