Kim Kardashian Is Obsessed With Celine Dion and "So Over" Taylor Swift
Kim Kardashian graces the cover of this week's Billboard magazine, and in her accompanying interview, she opens up about husband Kanye West, her reality-TV stardom, and yes, that ongoing feud with Taylor Swift. While Kim indulges readers in a bit of backstory about the "exposing" of Taylor on Snapchat, she overall seems tired of discussing the singer. "I feel like I don't want to talk about her anymore," Kim said, adding, "I'm so over it." Keep reading for more from Kim, including her favorite non-Kanye artists and what it was like to be Paris Hilton's sober sidekick.
- On being obsessed with The Real World: "I was like, 'Oh, my God, that's what I want to do.' It's crazy that it has come full circle — the producers of my show were the ones that created The Real World."
- On her favorite musicians who aren't Kanye: "Back in the day I loved Shania Twain. Celine Dion is my favorite, favorite, favorite. I love Ariana Grande, Sam Smith. Chance the Rapper is pretty dope. Big Sean, Eminem."
- On her feud with Taylor Swift: "Ugh, do we really have to talk about Taylor Swift? I'm so over it. If it were up to Kanye, it all would probably never have come out. He can handle it, he has no hard feelings. He doesn't even really care. I just wanted to protect my husband. I saw him getting a lot of sh*t. It wasn't even about a look or anything, or to have this feud — it was like, 'OK, here's the truth.' Done. Let's all move on. I feel like I don't want to talk about her anymore."
- On being the sober pal in Paris Hilton's party crew: "I just thank God for my rhinestone Sidekick. I would sit there checking MySpace all the time. They probably thought I was so boring."
- On being pregnant and planning their family: "We weren't trying or planning on it and I just didn't think I was ready. But you're never ready. It happens when it's supposed to happen and at the right time. Both times when I was pregnant I'd literally just pray, 'I hope my baby can handle this life.' I believe their souls choose us to be their parents — that they choose this life. That's my belief."