Speed Read: More Bad News For Lindsey Vonn
- Lindsey Vonn has pulled out of the Sochi Olympics after tearing her ACL.
- Rihanna told the world that she has a crush on NFL linebacker Mychal Kendricks through an Instagram photo. Now the ball's in your court, Mychal.
- Justin Bieber's manager, Scooter Braun, is engaged!
- Speaking of engagements, Emma Roberts and Evan Peters have confirmed their engagement. Check out Emma Roberts's engagement ring!
- Dennis Rodman is back in North Korea, and he brought a couple of ex-NBA stars with him.
- Director Michael Bay got a touch of stage fright at CES yesterday when his teleprompter shut down during his speech. Apparently, Michael just couldn't "wing it." Watch his breakdown below.
- The polar vortex is affecting 49 states in the US (Hawaii got off easy!) with freezing temperatures. The East Coast has already seen a drop in temperatures by 50 degrees in a matter of hours, with Central Park in NYC setting a record low of 5ºF. Yikes!
- Still don't believe that the weather is bad? Wisconsin is closed. Here's proof:
- Mary Kay Letourneau, the teacher convicted of raping one of her sixth-grade students whom she went on to marry, has been arrested for driving on a suspended license.
- An adorable elderly couple admits that they stole 1,000 top-secret files from the FBI back in 1971. They said they did it because they were anti-war activists and wanted to expose the FBI's spying and dirty-tricks operations against dissident groups.
- Still have a Molly, Samantha, Kirsten, or Felicity American Girl doll hidden somewhere in your mom's attic? Well you could sell those dolls on eBay for thousands.
- We know people are talking about it on Twitter, but please don't throw boiling water into the air to see if it will freeze.
- Trending on Facebook: the annoying things that engaged couples do.
- Your daily dose of cute: Bao Bao, the National's Zoo's new panda cub, fell flat on her cute face during her press debut.
Source: Twitter user washingtonpost