16 Things You Need to Know About Josh Duhamel's New Girlfriend, Eiza González
Mexican actress Eiza González should be on your radar, regardless of her new relationship status. The 28-year-old bilingual bombshell, who has an incredibly large social media following, started her career on some of Latin America's most notable telenovelas before landing a role on El Rey Network's hit show From Dusk Till Dawn. She's a Neutrogena brand ambassador with a host of famous friends, but just how much do you know about this red carpet maven? Keep reading to discover 16 interesting facts.
- Eiza was born in Caborca, Sonora, Mexico on Jan. 30, 1990.
- Her mom, Glenda Reyna, is a former model.
- She is 12 years younger than her brother, Yulen.
- After her father was tragically killed in a car accident when she was 12, she battled depression and compulsive overeating for five years.
- She attended Mexico City's prestigious Centro de Educación Artística.
- When she was 16, she was cast as Lola in Televisa's popular Cinderella-inspired telenovela, Lola, Érase Una Vez.
- She is a singer; she sang multiple songs on Lola, Érase Una Vez and has two albums, Contracorriente and Te Acordarás de Mí.
- She was reportedly in the running for the Serena van der Woodsen role — Sofía López-Haro — for Mexico's Gossip Girl: Acapulco.
- She was briefly linked to Liam Hemsworth in 2013 after pictures surfaced of them kissing, and in 2016, she was rumored to have dated Calvin Harris.
- She played Santanico Pandemonium on El Rey Network's From Dusk Till Dawn from 2014 to 2016.
- At one point, she also dated her From Dusk Till Dawn costar, DJ Cotrona.
- She's a Neutrogena brand ambassador who films commercials for the cult-favorite skin care brand in both Spanish and English.
- She feels most beautiful when she skips makeup. "I feel beautiful when my skin is healthy and glowy and I can walk around makeup-free," she told POPSUGAR Latina in a 2015 interview.
- She appeared in Edgar Wright's 2017 thriller Baby Driver with Ansel Elgort, Jon Hamm, and Jamie Foxx.
- She most recently starred in Justin Timberlake's "Supplies" music video.
- She's reportedly dating Josh Duhamel. The two first met at a party after Jennifer Lopez's pre-Super Bowl concert in Minneapolis. "They drank and partied together until very late," a source told Us Weekly. "After, Josh reached out to a mutual friend and asked for Eiza's number."