In case you missed the memo, 90210 is now an unofficial ad for Jessica Lowndes's music career. Alright, I'm kidding — but seriously, how many more cheesy pop songs must we have to suffer through? And now Javier's crooning on a regular basis too? It's all just a little too much.
Future pop stars aside, there's still a fair amount of drama this week as we head into the big season finale. Annie gets a blast from her past, Dixon and Silver have an "uh-oh" moment, and why oh why hasn't anyone kicked that kid Mark's ass yet? If you're ready to discuss (and if you saw the end, then you know you gotta), just read more.
- Navid makes a play for Adrianna. Well, not at first. He's not quite sure how to handle his feelings about seeing photos of "Javianna" plastered all over the Internet, so he responds the only way he knows how — by complimenting Adrianna on scoring a guy with "washboard abs." With a little urging from his friends, Navid cooks up a master plan to win her back. He sweetly leaves a few romantic gifts in her room while she's up on stage, but — surprise — Javier thwarts him yet again by whisking Adrianna off to exotic New York before she can see the romantic gestures. Side note: does anyone else think it's weird that Ade's first single is about "addiction" and "I haven't been drinking"? I know it's all a metaphor for love but still seems kinda weird for a recovering drug addict.
- Jasper's back, back again. Well that was quick. Jasper hobbles back into Annie's life on crutches, but he seems surprisingly harmless. He apologizes to Annie and even accepts it when Annie says they can't be friends anymore. Later Annie rushes to Jasper's defense when Mark mercilessly makes fun of him (seriously, can we make this guy go away please?). I would love to believe that Jasper's a changed man, but what fun would that be?
- Liam sees Annie's "I killed a guy" letter. Liam and Annie are slowly inching closer to loverdom, getting their flirt on through a school project. It's all harmless fun until Liam accidentally stumbles upon the confession letter Annie once crafted during Jasper's tough times. Though Liam doesn't admit to what he saw, I'm pretty sure the secret's out. Annie gets all awkward at first but then forgives Liam when he comes calling for some "friendly" advice.
- Silver and Dixon share a vodka-infused kiss. Both of the former lovers hit a rough patch in their respective relationships. Ivy freaks out and dumps Dixon when he shows active interest in spending the summer in Australia with her (don't you hate when guys do that?), and Silver freaks out and dumps Teddy after his father offers to pay her $100 grand to leave him alone. Though she doesn't take the money, she's clearly upset when Teddy kind of blames losing a tennis match on their sexy slumber party the night before. After drowning their sorrows in straight vodka (oh, high school), a giggly Dixon and Silver start kissing in the broom closet at Ade's show (I'll say it again: oh, high school). Though it doesn't go any further, those moments always come back to bite you in the ass.
- Jen's pregnant: As predictable as 90210 can be, I certainly didn't see this one coming. After cutting up Naomi's credit cards and forcing her to "live like a pauper," Jen drops the biggest bomb of all: Naomi is going to be an auntie! Despite the initial shock, I don't really see how this is going to be a bad thing for Naomi. In fact, it could even bring the Clarke sisters closer together — that is, if Jen's pregnancy isn't just a ploy to get Olivier back. The real problem for Naomi this week is that she's still pushing Liam away, and he's heading straight for Annie's arms.
What'd you think of this week's episode? Are you stoked for the finale (did you see that Mr. Cannon is going to cash in on those sexual harassment charges? Eek). Sound off in the comments and head on over to the 90210 Superfans group in the Buzz community!