- Last night's Oscars look like they'll have record-low viewing numbers based on the preliminary ratings, Reuters reports. Stay tuned for the final numbers later today.
- Though its showrunners were recently fired, Women's Murder Club will still produce three more episodes this season, writes the Hollywood Reporter.
- Zap2It reports that the Tina Fey-hosted Saturday Night Live — the first post-strike episode — produced strong ratings over the weekend.
- According to ComingSoon, production on Steven Spielberg's next project The Trial of the Chicago 7 will be delayed "for the foreseeable future."
- Writer Stephen Marlowe, best known for his pulp crime novels, has died at age 79, the Associated Press reports.
- Billboard reports that Donna Summer will break her 17-year hiatus with the May 20th release of her studio album, Crayons.
- The typically comedic actress Teri Polo will star in indie thriller The Beacon, writes Hollywood Reporter
- Leighton Meester, aka Blair on Gossip Girl, has recorded her first album, CTV reports.
From Our Partners